We want to make services we delivered on the internet easy and our content richer and relevant. This sometimes involves placing cookies on your computer or mobile device.
Your consent applies to the following domains: st-marysrc-pri.edin.sch.uk
What are cookies ?
What types of cookies do we use ?
The below list details the cookies used in our website
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics: this cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary: this cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.
- CookieLawInfoConsent: this cookie is used to track the value of the consent (yes/no).
- _ga: this cookie is used to identify unique users and expires after two years (used by Google Analytics).
Third party cookies
Our site has a number of pages with embedded videos or other content from a third party. An example is the use of videos embedded from YouTube. Cookies placed on your computer or mobile device from a third party are not related to our site.
The backoffice of this website is based on WordPress and administrator users need a few extra cookies (this does not apply to basic visitors):
- wordpress_test_cookie: WordPress sets a test cookie for every visitor to check if the browser accepts cookies.
- wp-settings-time-5: This is used to customise the view of admin interface.
- wordpress_logged_in: WordPress cookie for a logged in user, indicates when you’re logged in, and who you are.
- wordpress_sec: This cookie is used to store your authentication details. Its use is limited to the admin console area.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.